Software Product Manager
Software Product Owner, Manchester
What Will You Do?
An opportunity has arisen for a Software Product Owner to work in one of our development teams. The ideal person for this role will be a Product Owner who has experience working in an Agile environment, defining, prioritising and managing a roadmap for a complex software product.
- Work in a small team, creating innovative and robust solutions to intricate problem on high value, high usage engagements
- Define and manage the vision, working with client's to gather requirements and convert those into deliverable features (User Stories), ensuring that they are sufficiently documented using BDD practices to allow successful development and testing
- Work with testers and developers to ensure all fully understood and to define acceptance criteria for features and non-functional requirements. Also planning sprints and releases
- Work directly with our clients to gather requirements and convert those into deliverable features (User Stories), ensuring that they are sufficiently documented using BDD practices to allow successful development and testing
- Be responsible for prioritising the roadmap, ensuring that it be used by other areas of the business to understand the future development of the product as well as by developers
- Be responsible for ensuring that the product being delivered is the correct product to meet the business requirements and delivers the most value to the business possible
- Definition and management of the vision for a product and ensuring that implementation fits that vision
- Be willing to travel to client sites 1-2 times a week
We are looking for a hands-on, can do attitude. You will be confident and willing to drive the vision for a product and stand up for the vision when managing conflicting demands from multiple sets of business users
- Experience of working as a product Owner/Manager within an agile environment, familiar with BDD approach to software development
- Experience of working with business users to define requirements and design solution to those requirement
- Familiarity with cutting edge delivery methodologies and a willingness to keep abreast of the latest developments in the industry
- Good communication skills - you must be able to communicate complex ideas to the different levels of stakeholders within each of our client engagements
- Must be willing to be hands on and contribute to all activities within each of our client projects
- Certified ScrumMaster
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959353396