We are currently recruiting for a User Researcher to join one of our clients based West Sussex on a 6 month contract.
As a User Researcher, you will be experienced in using a variety of user testing methodologies to reveal actionable customer insights. You will have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to quickly develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable knowledge, experience in and passion for web user-centred design practices.
- Proven experience of gathering user requirements for web based services.
- Proven experience of managing, executing and analysing usability test sessions
- Proven experience of working in an agile development environment with User Experience teams, designers and developers to create new digital products and services
- Experience of audience modelling and developing design personas.
Jumar provides IT resourcing and recruitment services to public and private sector clients across the UK. We have a long history of working with UK Government, and have provided resources to some of the country's largest and most prestigious IT projects. To find out more about this opportunity please get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959357339