Accounts Payable (study support) - Media Group
Our Client are a global Marketing agency trading since the 70’s employing a workforce in excess of 18,000 employees across 88 Countries including UK, Europe, Asia, Africa and the US. Their services within brand management, content management and consumer perceptions extend across Healthcare, Retail, Central Government and Technology sectors. They are currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Executive based out of their London Head Office.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, principle Duties include;
- Processing Supplier invoices
- Processing of staff expenses and credit card statements
- Processing of payment runs for Suppliers and staff expenses
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash
- Reconcile Supplier statements
- Resolving queries related to Suppliers, staff expenses and credit cards
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Working knowledge of AP processes/systems
- Experience of working in a commercial environment
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive, hands on with a high level of drive and strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of Excel including Pivot Tables and v Lookups
Benefits include - study support
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not share this opportunity? You will receive £250 worth of vouchers if a successful placement is made.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually.If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.
Please do check our website for other opportunities www.amdas.co.uk