Area Sales Engineer
Job Profile for Area Sales Engineer - NC67251
Area Sales Engineer required. My client is a well-established supplier who due to continued growth are now seeking an Area Sales Engineer to join their expanding team. It is expected that the ideal candidate will be based in and around the Yorkshire area.
The successful Area Sales Engineer will be required to generate appointments with both new and existing clients, account manage existing contracts & understand client requirements in order to provide suitable solutions. The Area Sales Engineer will prepare and agree quotations & liaise with service engineers in order to develop ongoing service contracts.
This will primarily be a home based role with the Sales Engineer responsible for managing their own diary however will be expected to maintain periodic visibility within in the office.
Area Sales Engineer Position Overview
- Maintain and develop long term client's relations
- Technical presentation/ demonstrations to client on company products
- Territory management and managing own diary
- Produce monthly sales reports
- Discuss customer enquiries at a technical level in order to provide appropriate advice.
- Produce quotes and technical documents as required.
- Generate new business opportunities with strong customer service skills
Area Sales Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous Sales experience - ideally in a full sales cycle role
- Candidate ideally based in the Yorkshire area
- Full (Clean) UK Driving Licence
- IT literate including Microsoft Office packages
- Strong telephone and written communication skills
Area Sales Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £25-£40K+ (Dependent upon experience)
- Private Medical Cover
- Office hours 8:30am -5pm (Monday to Friday)
- 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, IPad
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959362337