Job Title: Marketing Executive:
Location: Central London
Salary: £35k per annum
My client is a technology company based in the City of London near Tower Bridge that partners with organisations to provide IT Infrastructure and Contact Centre Solutions.
Due to significant growth and acquisition we are now looking to hire a Marketing Executive to oversee the day to day marketing activity and campaigns for the maketing department.
Duties of the Marketing Executive include:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns on a quarterly basis including events.
- Managing related marketing agencies to provide services.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company?s marketing communications tools and channels
- Being responsible for managing/updating the CRM database (Salesforce) and HubSpot, the company?s marketing automation software and managing the lead generation process.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend and opportunity value created at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure lead generation targets are met, using analytics, spreadsheets and CRM tools to collate and present data.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Should be a world-class writer, able to translate technical speak into business language.
- Must be comfortable writing for different mediums, online and offline, from web copy and case studies, to white papers to executive FAQs and PowerPoint presentations.
- Working with image creation tools such as adobe an advantage
- Should also be experienced at digital marketing and how to use new technologies to deliver and track the effectiveness of engagement strategies and tactics; this will involve being proactive and expanding the company?s community of influencers and running the social media campaigns.
- Responsible for reading, understanding and complying with the clients Information Security policies.
- The timely delivery of events, campaigns and lead generation
- Campaign budget ? target and performance within budget
- Lead Generation and opportunity creation against targets
- Data Management and processing on CRM and Marketing Automation Tool
- Marketing Materials across all relevant channels
If this sounds like you - please forward your CV for immediate consideration
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959355319