Site Engineering Manager
Site Engineering Manager
Location commutable from:
Melton Mowbray, Leicester, Burton-upon-trent, Derby, Nottingham
As the Site Engineering Manager, you will have a proven track record in leadership and management within a food, FMCG environment. Experience of delivering change management, capital projects, legislative compliance, CDM, maintenance strategy and team development will be an asset to this role.
This is an extremely demanding environment and requires a candidate who can relate to the pressures of both production and engineering and bridge the lines of communication and develop a team that will sustain the site moving in to the future.
This role will offer succession management opportunities
- The responsibilities of the Site Engineering Manager will include the management of a team of 12 engineer?s this will include 4 direct reports and the 12 indirect reports. Ensuring the development of the engineers managing the skill matrix and supporting the department to deliver a more effective engineering function. You will also have a proven track record in supporting the development of a PPM system which will complement the changes that will be made within the department.
- Assist in the et up of a new plant and then rolling out the process to support the maintenance strategy of the site.
- To ensure all maintenance activities are compliant with all safety, quality, cost, and productivity targets. Lead RCM reviews to drive and sustain an optimum maintenance regime Facilitate the identification and resolution of plant reliability issues, utilising appropriate resources, tools and techniques
- Participate in capital projects at all stages, including identification of CAPEX opportunities and ensure effective re-commissioning of process equipment following maintenance attention.
- As there will also be involvement in project work, applicants must be able to demonstrate project management skills including supporting the development of the new plant and site and the new team to manage the equipment., have a working knowledge of continuous improvement, have excellent problem-solving skills, be self-motivated and have a flexible approach to the varying demands of the role. This role is pivotal in the development of CI across the site and so strong risk management skills and experience of managing budgets and utilities are essential.
As the Site Engineering Manager, you will be part of and extremely successful food manufacturing company. My client is committed to improving their company's process and this is why they are now looking for an Site Engineering manager to support the effective delivery of change
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959343604