Senior Security Engineer - IP CCTV & Networks (Install S&M)
Location ? Home/Field Based - Covering Central & Southern UK + Occasional European Travel
Annual Salary - £33k - £38k (DOE)
Benefits: Company Vehicle, Mobile Phone, Laptop, 25 days Annual Leave (+ bank holidays), Comprehensive Training period, fantastic career progression
Using cutting edge technology and innovation our client has become a European leading supplier of technically advanced damage inspection systems to some of the world?s largest automotive manufactures.
In a world filled with corporate oil tankers they are the speed boat. A vibrant, forward thinking company staying way ahead of the curve, investing in its people and offering a unique and refreshing working environment.
An expanding portfolio and healthy order book has resulted in this exciting company requiring Multi Skilled IP/CCTV & Networking Engineers to provide Installation, Commissioning and Support Services within allocated UK territories & European locations.
Home based but attending customer sites when required to provide electrical/technical expertise and assistance throughout system lifecycle (Install ? post acceptance service and support) for all systems in your territory ensuring performance deliverables and reactive SLA?s are consistently met.
The nature of the role requires you to regularly work on your own but you?ll quickly become an integral part of this incredibly dynamic and talented team. Due to the locations of the company?s client base occasional European travel may also be required.
Due to its bespoke properties a comprehensive training program is conducted at the company?s HQ along with field shadowing of existing engineers.
Regularly attending customer sites you?ll quickly become a face of the company. As a result, my client has put specific emphasis on professionalism, presentation and customer facing skills.
A forward thinking, positive individual with a passion for technology & progression will thrive here. A flexible approach to working schedules is essential as you may be required to travel at short notice and form part of an on-call rota providing 2nd line support. This is a growing company moving in the right direction, its ambition and energy is clearly reflected by its current workforce. Career progression here is an absolute for strong performers.
- Extensive experience installing, servicing & maintaining IP CCTV systems
- IT literate with strong knowledge of IP networking, network set up, config, integrations (switches/routers)
- Proficient in fault finding with field & reactive support experience
- Electrical Engineering background & qualifications would be advantageous
- Confident with current cabling techniques
- Sufficient use/knowledge of digital camera is an advantage but not essential (training provided)
- Confident communicating with clients and end users
- Understanding of site health and safety requirements, permits & regs
- Full UK driving license
- Authorised to travel in Europe
- Ability to travel at short notice
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959343392