Treasury Analyst (12 months FTC)
SO WHAT?S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Perform Group plc has an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Analyst (?TA?) to join the Group?s finance team based in our global headquarters in Middlesex. The Group has expanded significantly in recent years through a combination of strong organic growth of its core business and a series of acquisitions and joint ventures across multiple jurisdictions. The Group?s rapid growth is set to continue with primary focus on international development.
TA will be responsible day to day banking and liquidity matters across the Group. They will report to the Head of Tax and Treasury and help design structures, procedures and policies necessary to ensure the Treasury procedures across the Group are sufficient. This role will work in close partnership with members of the Group?s finance team on many matters but will also be expected to take on the job as a self-starter. Although a significant part of the work will involve dealing with people and reporting requirements overseas, no particular non-English language skills are required for this role.
For the right person this will represent a hugely exciting learning opportunity in the context of a young, entrepreneurial but extremely well-run and fast-growing business.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Working with the Head of Tax and Treasury to implement the Group?s treasury strategy
- Taking responsibility for day to day banking administrator duties across the Group
- Managing the group?s day to day funding requirements to ensure the global operations have sufficient working capital to execute business activities
- Maintaining relationships with banks and ensuring banking mandates are kept up to date
- Ensuring ad hoc payments such as interest payments or tax payments are met on time
- Ensuring that there is sufficient currency available for the weekly payment run and make recommendations to the Head of Tax and Treasury if any FX trades are required to cover the payments
- Managing the process of opening new bank accounts or closing/rationalising existing ones
- Working with Finance Team to analyse daily cash movements and forecasts and present information to management
- Providing accurate and timely monthly treasury information for the management accounts
- Identifying and prioritising opportunities for improvement
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW?
- Excellent excel skills and the ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a global diverse finance team
- Good attention to detail in reviewing data inputs and ability to look at the bigger picture in terms of review if the outputs of models are sensible
- Interest in learning about how a Treasury function fits into a Finance function in a global group
- The desire and ability to innovate and to tackle challenges positively and creatively
- A highly flexible and unflappable approach to handling a large workload in an environment with rapidly shifting priorities and unpredictable demands
- A very high level of personal drive and motivation and the ability to progress matters with a significant degree of independence
IF YOU HAVEN?T YET GOT A FEEL FOR THE ROLE, THEN READ ON?
Here at Perform we like to consider ourselves a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company. We are passionate about what we do and really good at it too!!
We have recently announced a comprehensive strategic agreement with the NFL which will see us marketing the league?s television and digital rights globally outside of USA, Europe and selected other markets. A significant part of this agreement will see us marketing the NFL?s digital subscription product NFL Game Pass in over 100 countries outside of USA and Europe, including Brazil, Mexico, Japan and Australia ? and this is where you?ll come in?
Here are some of the things you can expect working at Perform; collaboration, innovation, ever changing, empowerment, work hard and personal development.
You?ll receive 25 days of paid annual leave (from the start), 9 paid public holidays, affordable health benefits (dental and vision included), generous sick time package, competitive parental leave, short and long term disability paid by the company, basic term life insurance and personal accident insurance paid by the company, 401(k), flexible work environment
And there?s more?? You?ll have access to our online learning portal and be part of our ?Career Deal?, which aims to support your continued professionaldevelopment. We also offer a structured management development programme as well as opportunities to progress your career overseas.
*Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more about what we do!
Now that you?ve made the effort to read about this great opportunity - click apply!! Remember to review more fantastic opportunities on our careers page and start your adventure at Perform!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959360042