Baked & Battered has an exciting opportunity for a Shop Manager to join the team based in Weybridge, Surrey. You will be on a full time, permanent basis and be paid a competitive salary of £22,000 - £24,000 per annum.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and ideally branded Shop Manager for a busy food outlet that is situated within an exciting, expanding and thriving commercial business. This is a brand new role in a fast paced and dynamic company. We are looking for the right candidate to grow alongside us over the next couple of years as we expand from 2 to 5 stores and beyond.
You will be an outgoing hands-on manager with bags of personality, enthusiasm, and ambition to further progress your career.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking company who can offer ambitious operators the chance to progress within different parts of the business.
Responsibilities of our Shop Manager
- Provide leadership and inspirational management to the team
- Manage the staffing structure in line with forecasted revenues
- Train and develop your team to be the best they can be
- Ensure budgeted sales and profits are achieved
- Oversee the ordering and controlling of stock
- Deliver consistently exceptional customer service
- Maintain brand standards and internal and external audits
- Drive sales through up-selling and promotions
- Ensure all legal compliance and food safety standards are met
- Generating social media content in store for the wider brand
Our ideal Shop Manager will have the below skills and experience:
- Experience as a shop manager in a food outlet or restaurant manager - Ideally experience in managing kitchen teams.
- Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
- Strong financial acumen - P & L, labour, costs, budgets
- Staff recruitment, selection, training, and retention
- Knowledge of working with and developing systems & procedures
- Ambition, passion, and drive to succeed and progress your career
- The ability to drive sales and maximise profits
- An outgoing and positive personality and attitude
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Shop Manager then please click 'Apply' today!
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959354375