Graduate Quality Engineer
A fantastic opportunity to join a Global Healthcare Manufacturing Organisation as a Graduate Quality Engineer within the Quality Operations Department, delivering the highest quality products in an innovative and renowned industry. The role reports directly into the Quality Operations Group Leader.
- To support the achievement of measurable continual improvement and quality & regulatory compliance across the business.
- Develop, generate and maintain documentation to support an effective and compliant Quality Management System, including:
- Product and Process FMEAs / Risk Assessments
- Medical Device Risk Management Reports and Files
- Quality Inspection Procedures and Control Plans
- Sampling Plans
- Material and Product Specifications
- Process Flow Charts
- Quality Systems and Process SOPs and Work Instructions
- Rapid investigation and resolution of customer reported quality issues.
- Initiate, track, report and trend non-conformities.
- Root cause analysis and problem solving for identified nonconformities and facilitate implementation of actions to increase efficiency and further enhance product reliability.
- Conduct supplier audits, monitor and measure supplier performance when required.
- Provide quality input to new product developments and extensions to existing product lines, identifying product and process CTQ attributes.
- Review and approval of validation deliverables.
- Conduct, report and track internal quality audits.
- Develop and deliver GMP and Quality Systems training programs.
- Comply with and promote health and safety policies in the workplace.
- Establish and maintain strong and effective internal and external customer relationships.
- Maintain an understanding of current Medical Device standards, directives and regulations.
- Monitor, measure and analyse data including product and process capability, to identify process and Quality Management System deficiencies and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Represent the Quality Department at on site and off-site meetings as required.
- Supervise Quality staff as required.
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will:
- Educated to degree level in Engineering, Microbiology, Chemistry or associated fields,
- Work experience gained in a regulated manufacturing environment (medical device, food & drink, pharmaceuticals, FMCG, chemical etc), some exposure to quality would be a big advantage
- Desire to become a Quality Engineer
- Strong communication skills
- A large, Multi-national Healthcare Manufacturing Organisation with a track record of delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base
- Focused on achieving growth alongside an efficient and productive manufacturing environment
- They are well positioned to invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation and customer service.
Full training available to the successful candidate.
To apply for the Graduate Quality Engineer role, please send your CV and salary details to Unimed Consulting using the ?Apply Now? button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact Gosia Kowenia.
Unimed Consulting: Our medical device recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across this sector enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959332971