A highly engaging, ground breaking digital business is seeking an enthusiastic wordsmith who happens to have a real interest in sport, especially football! If you have some experience writing content for online and paper media, genuinely love your sport and want to join a dynamic and exciting business, then take a look at the below and drop us your CV.
Manage Content across all our digital platforms, campaigns and day to day activities including:
· Responsible for all the content published across all platforms, both static and dynamic content that can include rules, terms and conditions, information, banners etc.
- Responsible for coordinating the work requests coming from the business (i.e. requests for banners, terms and conditions changes, promotions etc.)
- Working with different content management systems to ensure accuracy, consistency and placement of content across all of our platforms.
- Create and manage posters and further marketing material to be displayed both online and in shops.
- Follow and understand governance guidelines such as Style Guides, Copy Writing guidelines, CMS workflow governance.
Qualifications, knowledge and experience requirements:
- Ideally a graduate in English
- Knowledge of Sports betting and gambling.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Experience of copywriting.
- Proven HTML and CMS experience.
- Basic knowledge of graphical software; e.g. Photoshop Elements.
- Have experience of working in a digital environment.
- Great attention to detail.
Desirable but not essential Knowledge/Experience:
- Spanish knowledge (written and spoken).
- Past experience in a sports retail and online gaming company.
- Capable of working independently with high level of initiative.
- Highly self-motivated and objective driven with the ability to thrive under the pressure of constant change and moving targets.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959362928