Sage 200 Consultant, Manufacturing, Commercials or Financials
Customer facing Sage 200 Consultant with good all round functional skills for a new role, based from home with travel to client sites and once a month visits to head office. Your client base will mostly be the North East and North West of England down to the Midlands, so a home base anywhere there would be ideal. Salary from £35-45k plus car allowance.
This company is a well-respected, multiple award winning, financially strong software reseller who sell and develop many Sage products including Sage 200, Sage CRM, Sage Manufacturing and Sage 50 as well as a number of other off the shelf accounting software solutions. You will provide chargeable consultancy and implementation to their Sage 200 clients, many of whom are in the manufacturing space, but they also work with retail companies, distribution, ecommerce, finance, not for profit and media companies.
They are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Sage 200 Consultant with any combination of the following: Sage 200 commercials, financials, manufacturing, Crystal Reports, SQL Server, Sicon, Draycir, or Spindle - any or many of these will be useful, manufacturing will be a real bonus.
- Demonstrating Sage 200 to interested clients, scoping and gathering requirements
- Producing software specification documents
- Data preparation, testing, data migration
- Implementation of new Sage 200 software and upgrades of software to Sage 200
- Sage 200 product training for users, classroom and WebEx
- Ensuring smooth transition of software upgrades and go-lives
- Maintenance of additional product support and upgrades, Sicon and Draycir
- Identifying added value opportunities where applicable
You will perform all the usual duties to enable you to deliver Sage 200 implementation projects from start to finish and to give the client the best possible experience. Hopefully you will someone who is flexible, adaptable, reliable, a great communicator and really enjoys working with Sage products and customers.
This is a good reseller to work for with a number of offices, and an excellent reputation in the North and the Midlands. The MD is a really good leader and mentor and a great guy to work for.
If you are a Sage 200 Consultant looking for a move, contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis for details of this and many more Sage consulting roles.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959360147