German Digital Content Manager - maternity cover 12 months
German Digital Content Manager - full-time or consider part-time (maternity cover 12 mths +)
Hampshire commutable from Basingstoke, Southampton, Reading, Bracknell, Guildford
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Content Manager to join a fast-growing and dynamic global digital business. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter, capable of delivering excellent results both individually and as a member of a multi-lingual team.
Responsibilities of the Digital Content Manager (German/Swiss speaker)
- Assist all dealers in getting the most out of their websites, assisting with the optimisation of content and the creation of marketing materials
- Take in-bound calls and emails from Swiss customers, logging all records accurately and efficiently
- Occasional translation of website, marketing and ongoing communications material into German
- Proactively audit the usage and performance of the Switzerland dealer websites
- Proactively advise dealers on all aspects of web management, website content/marketing and optimisation
- Work with the technical, search and marketing teams to deliver one-to-one strategies and training to Swiss customers
- Accurately and effectively report on the performance of the Switzerland account - both internally and externally
- Continually look at ways to improve the level of service provided to Swiss customers.
Skills required for the Digital Content Manager (German speaker)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English & German at business level (Germany or Switzerland)
- Passionate about customer service excellence
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment, with priorities reviewed daily
- Proactive problem solving skills with great attention to detail
- A quick learner able to rapidly adopt new techniques and technologies
- Possess a positive can-do attitude
- Presentable, trustworthy and confident
- An energetic and passionate individual committed to raising standards and performance
If you want to join one of Europe's fastest growing digital agencies and have the opportunity to develop and expand your digital career then apply now.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959356903