Multi-Skilled Mobile Engineer
Job title: Multi-skilled Mobile Engineers (x 2)
Based (region/office): Birmingham office
Multi-skilled Mobile Engineers are required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for a Multi-skilled Mobile Engineers to be based around the Birmingham area.
Brief details of role:
An opportunity has arisen for 2 experienced Multi-skilled Engineers with good all round experience reporting to the Birmingham Office, and working throughout the Midlands area. The roles will be to carry out the Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive activities in accordance with our contractual agreements.
- Recognised base qualification in a mechanical services trade
- Preferably with Gas or A/C qualifications
- Mechanical Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems
- Knowledge of building fabric and experience in carrying out basic fabric reactive repairs when required
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting Health & Safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- Must be prepared to work out of hours when required
- Have good communication and organisation skills
- Have a positive ?can do? attitude
- Must have a full UK driving license
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Participate in a call out rota
- Located in the Birmingham/Midlands area
Salary: To be discussed at interview
If you are an experienced Multi-skilled Mobile Engineers with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959361051