Microsoft Support Engineer, AD skills, Slough, Berkshire
Microsoft Support Engineer, Windows Server and Active Directory Support Specialist, £ 35000 - 40000 + benefits. Slough, Berkshire. Well respected technology company based in Slough are seeking a Windows and Active Directory Specialist to join their team. Having worked in a 3rd line position you will be used to working in a technically challenging environment and dealing with a range of technical projects and escalated technical queries. To be considered you must have good knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory.
Duties and responsibilities include -
* Act as the Windows authority and escalation engineer in the Windows and Networks team.
* Advise on best practice for internal and external Windows and AD environments.
* Manage a range of technically challenging projects.
* Manage group policies to satisfy a number of key requirements.
To be considered you will have -
* Windows Server 2012 (2016 would be beneficial)
* Strong experience supporting Windows networks in a large and complex environment.
* Proven experience of Windows Security and Active Directory.
* Advanced trouble shooting and tuning skills for Windows Domains.
This is a great chance to play a key role in a well respected technology company. The role is based in Slough in Berkshire and salary is in the range of £ 35000 - 40000 plus benefits. If this position is of interest please send your CV for a full brief. Interviews soon.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959338463