Digital Marketing Manager
Our Client, a highly reputable London based Asset Manager with over £4Billion Assets under Management is currently seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Responsibility for management of all digital activity including: supporting online campaigns, website optimisation, analytics, social media and CMS updates
- Coordination of website maintenance including content updates, document upload and ad hoc development
- Ownership of analytics and performance metrics including monthly dashboards and campaign tagging including point of contact for analytics agency
- Responsible for end-to-end development of web tools, infographics and digital experience
- To provide ongoing expertise and guidance on usability and digital best practice
- At least 5 years? experience of working within a digital, marketing or communications function, preferably within Asset Management
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships within the team and across the business
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Website infrastructure as well as WordPress and or EpiServer experience
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959344312