An exciting range of career opportunities exists in our expanding clinical research organisation. MAC Clinical Research provides specialist diagnostic patient services, and manages clinical trials for the pharmaceutical industry. We are seeking to appoint experienced nurses (RGN or RMN) for our Dedicated Research Site in Stockton, Teesside, UK. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team are essential.
Desirable requirements (but not essential):
Experience in administering ADAS-cog, MMSE, CDR, CGIC and NPI. Experience of working with various clinical indications would be an advantage, including pain, depression, dementia or schizophrenia.
Focus of the job:
- To prioritise participant safety by ensuring adherence to ICH GCP.
- To carry out clinical trial procedures in accordance with ICH GCP.
- To participate in the effective running of research studies on a day-to-day basis maintaining the safety and well-being of study participants and utilising skill knowledge and judgement to provide a high standard of care whilst maintaining dignity and respect at all time.
- To undertake nursing procedures as per NMC guidelines in ensuring the smooth conduct of trials.
- To have responsibility and accountability for planning, organising and prioritising their daily workload working collaboratively as part of the multidisciplinary team.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications Required:
- RGN or RMN.
- Current NMC registration with effective registration PIN number.
- ILS qualified nurses - preferred.
- Experience within the field of clinical trials desirable, early phase preferred.
- Full driving licence.
MAC Clinical Research invites applications from highly motivated candidates, with a desire to fulfil their full potential. You will be working with an organisation that sees you as an investment and is keen for you to achieve your career aspirations.
Salary: Competitive + Negotiable £
Closing date for applications: 30 November 2017
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959322925