DevOps Engineer - Linux / AWS / Docker
DevOps Engineer Linux / AWS / Docker
A market leading digital organisation are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer Linux / AWS / Docker to work within their development team.
In this role you'll be working directly with architects, senior engineers and developers to craft infrastructure & services based on a wide & interesting toolkit of automation tools.
You will need:
- Good programming/scripting language experience and has a thirst to learn more.
- The ability to build useful tooling, infrastructure and services and make sure its automated & repeatable.
- Experience at the Linux command line and some Windows PowerShell skills would be useful too.
- Great troubleshooting and debugging skills and can talk development teams through complex issues.
- The ability to work independently and be self-motivated; you also thrive as part of a team.
You will have:
- Experience with AWS products and services in a production environment,
- Used and understand Terrafrom, Docker, Chef
- Understand GoCD or similar tools like Jenkins, Team City.
- Familiarity with Grafana, Prometheus, Splunk or other similar monitoring tools.
- Experience with Kubernetes or any container orchestration technology and understands its concepts
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with development teams, architects, support services
- A good sense of humour.
This organisation offer a benefits package that is excellent and comprehensive. This is an opportunity to work with some outstanding people in a fun and thriving environment.
Please send a CV for consideration
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959353719