WMS Implementation Consultant C£50K package
OVERVIEW; Implementation Consultant / Applications Consultant - WMS / Warehouse Management Systems experience is absolutely essential !... sought by exciting established, award winning, AIM listed software development company providing enterprise level back-end IT systems. Salary £40K-£45K basic plus £4740 pa car allowance plus fantastic corporate benefits package!
LOCATION; Office based south of Birmingham (between Birmingham and the M42/M40 Junction), West Midlands
THE COMPANY; My client is an established, steadily growing, award winning software development company providing enterprise level back-end warehouse management systems / supply chain systems. They nurture long-term partnerships with businesses that seek to continually improve their warehouse performance, through the intelligent use of technology, people and improved business processes. They have a successful record of installing over 500 enterprise solutions in a variety of industry sectors and business sizes.
THE ROLE; Due to ongoing expansion my client seeks to recruit an experienced WMS / Warehouse Management Systems Implementation Consultant / Applications Consultant. The salary and package offered will depend on level of experience and competency. You will be part of a team implementing WMS applications into customer sites around the UK. This role entails roughly 50% of your time being spent in the office and the other 50% on customer sites performing implementation duties.
The role will include the full project lifecycle, working closely with both a designated project team and end users. Key activities you will be involved in are:-
- Understanding of the WMS environment within which the product works, both client and server.
- Full implementation lifecycle duties including supporting our existing client base with our warehouse management software.
- Broad based knowledge of warehouse operations.
- Able to work as part of a team and contribute to the team?s performance.
- Analytical skills in understanding requirements and translating them into deliverable systems via system switches and hooks.
- Lateral thinking and problem solving using configuration and technical understanding to bring a workable solution to the customer.
- Ability to talk to customers in a professional manner, dealing with all levels across the business.
- Deliver workshops where you are the designated subject matter expert.
- Document workshops into task lists for module area
- Customer test system configuration
- Document findings from business reviews
- Load and patch application software
- User and security configuration
- Execution of task list and jointly responsible for achieving plan to time and to budget
- Training of functional areas through implementation
- System configuration as determined from workshops
WHAT'S ON OFFER; - An ideal position for an experienced candidate with solid PRIOR experience of WMS / Warehouse Management Systems, who is looking to make their mark as a forward thinking, progressive Implementation Consultant. A highly competitive salary depending on experience plus superb benefits package - Excellent training in new technologies and chance to diversify your skill set and work with a very established team of experience Implementers. REAL chances of career progression exist whatever your level of experience.
If you are a good match to the above criteria then please apply with a CV at your earliest opportunity so as to be considered for this excellent life-changing opportunity.
KEYWORDS; Progress OpenEdge, Dymamics, ADM2, ADM1, Smart Objects, Windows, Unix, Linux, MySQL, HTML 5, CSS 3, Smartobjects, SQL Server, GUI, Web, Lead, manager, technical software, implementer, project, implementation consultant, applications, support, technical support, ERP, Enterprise resource plannning
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959358428