R & D Engineer
My client is a world leading manufacturer of various electro mechanical components and they are looking for an entry level R & D engineer to assist with the introduction of new products utilising both existing and emerging technologies.
You will be responsible for
- the creation of concepts of new products from customer or self generated specifications.
- generating manufacturing documentation including drawings using 3d design software
- creating work instructions
- create BOMs
- interacting with customers and suppliers
- liasing with production engineers and manufacturing staff
You will be Degree or HND qualified in a relevant mechanical or electro mechanical subject and have at least 1 years experience in a manufacturing environment. You will have an inquisitive mind and be keen to explore new ideas. You will also have a proactive attitude towards problem solvong.
The company is a fantastic company to work for. It is a very friendly environment where you will be encouraged to thrive.
This is an entry level role so if you are suitably qualified apply today.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959355623