Digital Marketer Apprentice
Currently seeking an ambitious individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice role within a security recruitment company. The role involves planning and delivering digital marketing campaigns to clients which consist of a combination of pay per click advertising on Google AdWords, SEO, social media and emails. If you are looking for a Digital Marketing career then look no further! Apply Now!
You will be working within a small team where you will be visible and play an important role within the marketing department.
- Plan Marketing campaigns
- Run social media and email campaigns
- Using Adobe software to create marketing material
- Work independently researching keywords to target using online tools
- Managing a variety of social media on a daily basis
- Run PPC campaigns (Google ad words)
- Engaging with potential customers through phone calls and live chat through the website
- Using Microsoft Word and Excel to record data
- Improve ranking of the website using SEO strategies
- Enthusiastic about Digital Marketing and social media.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ambitious, strong work ethic and open to new ideas.
- Monday - Friday, 9:00-16:00
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
Benefits & Future Prospects:
For a successful candidate a full time position will be offered with a salary increase and career progression.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959340279