User Experience Designer
User Experience Designer
Job ID: R-57739
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior U/X and Digital Designer to join our team here at **************** part of the Aviva Group. This is a permanent role based in the Digital Garage in London.
At Aviva we help people build financial resilience over the long term. Many struggle to make good, long term financial decisions. Our brains aren?t wired that way and there are few social norms which help. This presents us with a real opportunity to make a difference in people?s lives.
**************** is a dynamic online only insurer with a start-up culture. No shirt and ties here, just talented people with a passion for creating great online customer experiences.
We?re a growing part of Aviva; based in the heart of London?s digital hub, Silicon Roundabout, so you?ll be immersed in exciting digital innovation and surrounded by like-minded people.
**************** is looking for an experienced senior U/X and digital designer with a passion for creating engaging user experiences. You?ll be working closely with our Customer Experience senior manager to create world-class, enviable design solutions and digital communications. We appreciate high energy, adventure and always put the customer first. We?re a close-knit team always looking to surprise and innovate.
What we are looking for:
- We?re looking for a conceptual thinker (and a bit of a geek!). If you?ve got impressive ideas, we want to hear them and make them happen.
- You have an inexhaustible knowledge of design trends; you get user experience and love the opportunities of new technology.
- You?re a quick-thinker and a solution-finder, pixel perfect with creative flair and attention to detail.
- You thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Three to five years of design experience for software, web applications which leverage emergent technologies, either in-house or within an agency with a small client base.
- Strong experience working on responsive design across channels in a fast paced, mobile first environment.
- UI and UX design knowledge, with work that shows innovation in this area.
- In-depth knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to produce wireframes, interactive prototypes as well as visual design concepts using tools such as Invision, Axure RP or Balsamiq.
- Experience working with developers and business analysts to provide detail about your design concepts in an agile/sprint environment.
- Able to build productive and smooth working relationship across departments.
- Able to create animation for web.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Strong portfolio is a must to be considered for this position.
- Salary of £17,000.
- Defined contribution pension scheme.
- Income Protection.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Excellent flexi-benefits package.
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we?ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva?s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959354245