IT Technician Apprentice
Seeking an apprentice to join the company which already has a team of 4 - 5 apprentices within the business. Work within a fun environment where no day is the same, opportunities to visit client sites and be very customer focused. Earn whilst you work and gain industry recognized qualifications.
Doctor Tech has been providing computer repairs and managed IT Support for many years. They cover everything from your hardware and software to servers and network infrastructure and provide all the solutions needed for any technology.
Company has a young environment and is located next to acres of beautiful recreation grounds.
- The role will include the need to identify and prioritize each job together with the ability to troubleshoot using detailed technical procedures.
- Customer focused.
- Engage in face to face training and online assignments to help support the apprenticeship programme.
- Learn new skills around Networking and Architecture, Mobile and Operating System, Cloud Services, Business Process, Coding and Logic.
- No one day will be the same
- Organised and can work on their own aswell as as part of an ambitious team. Willingness to learn
- Mature and sensible.
- Driver or learning to drive.
- Monday - Friday
- £8,000 - £10,000 annum
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Career progression and a salary increase.
- Chance to progress onto further apprenticeship training.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959349577