Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer ? Automated, Electrical, PLC Controls
I am currently looking to recruit an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join my client based in Oxfordshire.
To carry out engineering maintenance, repair and project activity to support the delivery of an effective and efficient site / operation
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- To work effectively with other engineers on site.
- To comply with all Company and legal standards when working (Health and Safety, hygiene, etc).
- To ensure effective fault diagnosis of any plant and equipment on site that is not operating to the required targets.
- To carry out repairs when needed.
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance activity as instructed.
- Responsibility for ensuring all engineering activity both breakdown and maintenance, is carried out in a timely and effective manner.
- Has the appropriate skills required to maintain and repair the equipment and plant on site, particularly fault diagnosis and control skills.
- Reviews plant performance with the shift production team and ensures that all equipment is working to the appropriate targets. Ensures any engineering maintenance activity is carried out in line with production demands.
- Supports the Site Engineering Manager in ad-hoc project work and tasks as required on site.
- Academic qualifications and/or apprenticeship to support the role (mechanical/electrical/control skills)
- Experience in a high speed/volume manufacturing or production-type environment.
- English ? spoken and written.
- IT Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Please note this a shift based role which will involve working weekends and nights.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please submit your CV.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959335902