Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
We are currently looking for experienced Java Developers to join our highly regarded IT solutions consultancy based in North Shields the Java Developers will be working on a range of projects. The candidate is required to have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.The successful Java Developers will be working on national and international projects with a team of highly skilled professionals
- Analyse, with support from colleagues where required, all project documentation to understand the core design and development principles required by the project and/or other defined activity.
- Design, code, test and troubleshoot programs, with support from colleagues where required, to agreed standards and requirements, utilising the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Ensure that all designs, code changes and tests are fully documented to agreed IT and company specifications, ensuring appropriate sign off and storage by internal customers.
- Ensure that any opportunities for system performance improvements are identified and highlighted to the relevant colleagues.
- Provide timely updates of progress, issues, risks and impacts as part of status reporting.
In a hard-working and friendly atmosphere, your manager, your project leader and the recruitment staff will follow you all along your career at Infotel. They will supervise your progression within the Group.
- Technical excellence
- Team player
- Motivation and purpose.
- Java programming (including -but not limited to- JEE, Web development n-tier technologies and extensive knowledge of open source.
- Spring framework and suite of tools, including -but nor limited to- Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Transaction Management, Spring-Jdbc.
- JBoss application server
- XML, XSD, XSL, XPATH
- JMeter/Load Runner performance test tools
- Linux and zLinux
- DB2 or Oracle
- ORM, JAXB
- Eclipse IDE
- AWS, SSO
- Hudson/Jenkins Continuous Integration server
- Nexus artefact repository manager
- BPM and BPMN
- Amazon web services
- SSO, oAuth2
- Mobile applications development
Your potential, your energy, your responsibility and involvement will allow you to evolve regularly inside Infotel on major international projects.
If you can identify yourself in this description, please do not hesitate to send us your Resume as well as your Cover Letter
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959359705