Body Design Engineer
RLE has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Engineer to join the largest automaker in the world. The role will be based in Cranfield, Bedfordshire, with the possibility of travel to other European sites.
Mission & Main Objectives
Body design (especially platform engineering)
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
Future model design, benchmarking, planning, development.
And current model life cycle management.
- CAD study to create 3d parts shape.
- Investigate root cause analysis for countermeasure of concern.
- Create BOM
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for liaison/negotiation at all levels both internally and externally
Background and Experience
- Degree level or equivalent in an engineering discipline desirable
- 3 years+ automotive body design experience
- Fluent in English language written and spoken
- Customer focused.
- Full UK driving license
- Good logical reasoning
- Good understanding of Body design and structure
- Proficient excel and power point skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959354330