Maintenance Engineer - Halifax - Manufacturing
You will be part of the maintenance team providing varied support to production, site services and facilities. Maintenance, repair and development of plant and equipment within their site in Halifax.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer or Technician with experience working with machine and plant maintenance local to the Halifax area.
The role of the Maintenance Engineer:
- Reporting to the Maintenance Team Leader.
- Involved in Breakdown Maintenance Activities.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Involved in Health and Safety procedures.
- Working within the Project Department on Continuous Improvements and New plant Build and Operations
Essential Requirements; you will have:
- At least 2 years in a similar role
- Experience working with machine and plant maintenance and breakdowns
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Holds a good understanding of general engineering principles
- Welding and Fabrication Experience would be desirable.
Package on offer:
- £13.33 p/h (circa £25,000)
- Core hours 08.00 to 17.00 Monday to Thursday and 8.00 to 1.45 pm Friday
- Pension & healthcare
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959362023