My Client a International E Gaming company based in Central Manchester are currently looking for a Software Tester to help with current and future projects that the studio are working on.
- Creation and housekeeping of Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Ensure that all released software is functionally complete, stable and tested in a timely manner.
- Ensure that products are of the highest quality when released.
- Hands on the testing (functional, regression, performance, usability, load testing, etc.), with a good eye for detail.
- Liaise with 3rd party testing / development teams, particularly for testing end to end comms.
- Preparing and configuring test environments including recommendation of new hardware and software when necessary.
- Assisting the QA Manager in defining the best processes and tools to perform QA tasks.
Technical / Business / Personal skills
- 2+ year's system testing with experience of working in a fast paced agile environment.
- 2+ year's testing in a Windows environment.
- Proficient with test case management software e.g. Quality centre, Enterprise Tester, TestRail.
- Proficient with bug / issue tracking software e.g. JIRA, TFS
- Ability to work in high pressure environment on multiple active projects.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959353277