Monday - Friday 4:30pm - 12:30pm (flexible working pattern subject to shift hand over)
£25,000 - £30,000 Depending Upon Experience
Located in Nottingham, our client are a key supplier to some of the UK's biggest manufacturers of metal products, providing engineering and manufacturing solutions to customers in industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Rail & general engineering.
Main Role Outlined
Due to recent growth the company are looking for a maintenance engineer for evening shifts.
The successful candidate will complete planned and reactive maintenance of various types of industrial machinery, including laser and waterjet cutters, press brakes and welding equipment.
- Follow up on outstanding issues to a successful conclusion
- Ensure maximum uptime and minimum downtime of all operations
- Carry out weekly inspections and improvements when required
- Complete any relevant log book reports or documentation
- Report any dangerous occurrences or unsafe machine conditions
- Undergo training as required by the needs of the business
- HNC/HND or equivalent preferable but experience will be considered
- Previous experience with laser and/or waterjet cutting is advantageous
- Good problem solving and time management skills are essential
- Full UK driving license
- Good competitive salary, pension scheme, and other job perks
- In return for your hard work, the company offer a friendly and supportive work environment where hard work is recognised.
- Free on-site parking
- The company are committed to supporting employee development and allow staff to be the best they can be.
Interested? Please select "Apply Now" and submit your most recent CV and Cover Letter. Your application will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959352162