UKCN Education Limited is an international services group, who are engaged in the development and operations of international education programs. Our services include international preschool program, establishment of international curriculum centres within international secondary schools, vocational institutions and universities, guidance for higher level studying and other research as well as operations in international education. In order to develop our G5 application team, we are seeking for skilled and dedicated Education Consultant?s to join our team.
Education consultant shall be responsible for advising and counselling all prospective, new and continuing international students, assist in the UCAS application process?s, assessing and evaluating student application?s to ensure they meet the institutional requirements, designing the university application proposal depending on individual student academic background and work experience, to collaborate with the senior management, staff members effectively and with institutional staff members, ensuring that all policies are followed in a diligent manner.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
- Designing the assessment and valuation methods to effectively identify the home and international applicants? academic performance.
- Assessing academic records of international applicants for admission requirements to the UK colleges/ universities.
- Provide advice on suitable universities and majors based on applicants? previous academic performance.
- Processing and reviewing students for conditional/unconditional admissions.
- Reviewing and verifying appropriate documents have been submitted by the student to determine the student?s admission eligibility.
- Provide vocational instruction/training to our applicants for their further career
- Explaining and advising prospective applicants about the admissions requirements.
- Working in collaboration with other staff members to ensure students application is processed swiftly and accurately.
- A minimum of bachelor degree obtained in the UK.
- Preferable if he/she is a member the Society of Education Consultants (SEC) or British Council or a similar accredited recognised body.
- Fluent English and Mandarin.
- Excellent command of written English.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Friendly and outspoken personality and remains calm in demanding situations.
- Able to work using own initiative as well as in a team.
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of 8 bank holidays).
- £18k - £35k salary depending on the performance (most of our P4/5 can reach £35K).
- Extra month?s bonus salary after two years? service.
- Monthly rewards, including bonus payments.
- Annual motivation reward (including reward packages).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959338365