Salary: £10.00 per hour DoE
About the company:
Our client is a dental group who provide excellent General and Cosmetic dental procedures. They have recently undergone a full practice refurbishment with new clinical rooms, decontamination room, staff area and reception waiting area and manager's office. The successful candidate will enjoy a fresh and new working environment and will become part of an expanding and growing team.
A fully digital and computerised Dental Practice with a variety of clinical disciplines that allow staff to expand and grow their knowledge and skills and develop over time.
They are currently recruiting for a Dental Nurse to provide clinical support to dentists, hygienists and patients, assist with reception or any clerical duties as required and perform such other tasks as reasonably requested by the principal.
Duties of the Dental Nurse:
- Perform high quality dental nursing whilst assisting each dentist, hygienist or therapist in all procedures in a safe and effective manner in accordance with the 'Code of Ethics' of the British Association of Dental Nurses, the GDC's 'Scope of Practice'
- Follow practice policies and procedures
- Maintain professional indemnity and registration with the GDC
- Undertake CPD in line with the GDC guidelines
- Establish, promote and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team
- Liaise with the practice manager on all matters concerning administration, pay and service conditions
- Assist with the supervision of trainee dental nurses in the practice
- Assist with reception duties and perform other clerical duties if required
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your work
Requirements of the Dental Nurse:
- Full GDC Registration as a dental care professional
- Strong knowledge of IT and various computer software packages (E.G. Microsoft Office)
- Good attitude to work
- Confident with dealing with different people on a daily basis
- Outgoing and friendly
- Work well within a team as well as individually
- Be able to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Great organisational skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent clinical standards and skills
- Ability to work evenings and rostered Saturdays
The dental nurse will be paid for their CPD and for indemnity
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Dental Nurse role is right for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959342487