Developer (Web Forms)
The Tigerbay team is growing and we are looking for ambitious individuals to join us on our journey.
Who are Tigerbay?
Since 2008 Tigerbay has grown to become one of the leading travel solutions providers for specialist tour operators. In December 2015 Tigerbay was acquired by the ATCORE Technology Group, providing investment and support from the leading supplier of high performance e-commerce platforms to some of the world?s largest leisure travel companies.
Based in central Cardiff, we are proud to have some of the best guys in the business on the team. Each and every individual we hire shares a passion for what we do, from those who have been here from day one, to those who started a few months ago. Everyone is encouraged to share their knowledge and ideas with the rest of the team. Not only that, we also offer a warm, bright and spacious area for you to work in, complete with a chill-out area, foosball table and pool table.
Our developers are a talented bunch, passionate about creating amazing software. Working in cross-functional teams, adopting an Agile approach, means that each and every member of our team is empowered to make decisions when it comes to delivering high-functioning, high quality software. As we expand we continue to take on the latest technologies, ensuring that our customers are provided with the best possible solutions as well as service.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for an exceptional Web Forms developer who is content in furthering their career with this technology within Tigerbay. We need experts in this field to develop new features in our existing Web Forms system, as well as maintaining production customers and systems.
As a developer, you?d be involved in:
- Developing new features in our Web Forms application
- Maintaining and supporting existing production customers and systems
- Actively contributing to the adoption of strong software architecture and development best practices. We are always improving the process of building software; we need you to help contribute
- Contribute to wider teams knowledge and experience
- Taking ownership of solutions and resolving issues
Skills that are required:
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- SQL Server and Stored Procedures
Skills that are desired:
- Understanding or experience of Agile
- Source Control (SVN)
- NoSQL DBMSs such as MongoDB
- ASP.NET Web API
- API integration experience (RESTful, SOAP and/or WCF)
What else is important?
- Passion for developing high quality code
- Desire to learn and share new ideas
- Have a collaborative approach
- Being actively involved in communicating with customers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain issues clearly and simply, both orally and in writing
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Creative with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving and a strong attention to detail
- Have a positive attitude and enthusiasm to deliver great software
If this sounds like something you?d like to be a part of please get in touch with Ceri Pritchard, Talent Acquisition Lead.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959363610