Multi Skilled Engineer
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client for a Multi Skilled Engineer to work in Desborough. My client is recruiting due to a member of staff retiring.
Multi Skilled Engineer Key Result Areas:
* The candidate will be responsible for their safety and the safety of those they are working with according to the relevant procedures. This includes being aware of the risks of each task, and following the appropriate risk assessments.
* The candidate will from time to time need to source parts and services that may be required to complete repairs thus ensuring that any parts or services required are 'right first time', cost effective and can be supplied in a timely manner.
* The candidate will work to standards expected with regards to their work area ensuring that it is tidy and organised at all times, and all work carried out is done so in accordance with health and safety, hygiene and legal requirements
* The candidate will respond promptly to calls for assistance with the utmost of urgency and that all repairs are completed to the highest standard with resources available to ensure the machines are kept in the best possible mechanical and electrical condition at all times, thus ensuring that a consistent, high quality product can be produced at all times.
Multi Skilled Engineer Person Specification:
* Fully qualified apprentice trained mechanical or electrical.
* Appropriate multi-skill qualification and experience.
* Good knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics. * PLC knowledge preferable.
* Basic fault-finding
The salary of the Multi Skilled Engineer role is £30,000 during first 3 months on day shift training, increasing to £32,000 when on Nights, increasing to £34,000 with experience.
Multi Skilled Engineers working hours:
38 hr week -
Monday- Thursday 10pm -6am
All overtime paid at time and a half.
* workplace pension
* westfield cash plan - you can claim upto £105 for dentistry work
* Death & service x 4 salary- non taxable
* 23 days holiday plus b/h - increasing to 25 next year
* Occupational health -- medi care
* Computer & cycle to work scheme after 1 year
* Savings scheme paid out every 6 months (optional)
* Summer fun day - all paid
* Xmas party night -
* Birthday card and voucher from owner
* £60 meal voucher for exceptional workers
If you are interested in the role of a Multi Skilled Engineer, please contact Charlotte Remnant.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959345579