Helpdesk Support Analyst
To provide First to Third Line Desktop Support during normal working hours and working from the assigned desks within the EU OHQ at Northwood in support of the EU Operation ATALANTA.
- Provide specialist desktop support in line with client / MASS contractual commitments.
- Complete the following activities as part of MASS? Desktop Single Point of Contact (SPOC) Support team:
- Build, image and commission clients.
- Support the first point of contact (SPOC) for all faults.
- Liaise with users to identify and clarify the actual fault. (e.g. EU OHQ and worldwide)
- Record all faults in the Helpdesk software.
- Maintain the fault records, updating and closing faults as required.
- Manage the progress of faults and escalate them to the appropriate support team.
- Manage user accounts in AD by creating, updating and deleting accounts.
- Test desktop/portable IT and ancillary equipment to identify its serviceability.
- Replace unserviceable desktop/portable equipment as directed.
- Carry out configuration of desktop/portable IT equipment as directed.
- Understanding of a VoIP exchange
MASS is an equal opportunities employer
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959360343