Founded in 2004, T-Impact is a rapidly growing Digital transformation consultancy. We work with global brands on a wide range of exciting and challenging projects, using industry leading tools and technology. Our teams are comprised of business design and technology specialists, who work in tandem to deliver extraordinary client benefits for both enterprise and SME businesses. We love what we do, and work hard to deliver outstanding solutions for our clients.
T-Impact staff are engaged as thought leaders, supporting Digital Transformation projects for legal, banking, health care and retail clients and responsible for:
- Designing the Disruptive Business Architecture
- Delivering Digital Innovation projects, a service layer comprised of technologies such as Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Process Automation
- Optimising Business Performance using our proprietary operational management and control solutions
We have secured several new client engagements and are investing heavily to grow our teams.
Responsible for actively driving and managing the pre-sales process with customers. The Pre-Sales Specialist must be able to articulate the company's technology portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users. Â Primarily engaged in a presales technical consultancy role, the Pre-Sales Specialist will provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution. Consulting with technical teams about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers on proposal activities.
The Pre-Sales Specialist will be a key team member in supporting T-Impact range of solutions for clients. The key project milestones, which you will be responsible for include:
Discovery Identify details of business problems that the customer/prospect has. The Pre-Sales Specialist will understand and closely analyse the prospects requirements. Detailed understanding of business drivers and risks involved to the customer.
Preparation - tailoring a prospect specific presentation that precisely meets the needs of the prospect. Create and confidently deliver technical presentations. Create and prepare Sales tool kit.
Demonstration - A demonstration of T-Impacts service offering that specifically addresses the prospects business problems. It will be done in a manner that highlights an easy method to solve those problems using the tools available within T-Impact suite of products and services. Deliver training on solutions and provide any required support. Â
Proposal assistance (RFP) Pre-Sales Specialist will have a detailed knowledge of T-Impacts service offering, in addition to its application to business problems. The Pre-Sales specialist will be involved in the technical details in RFP preparation, Proposals, Webinars using pre-built demonstrations. The Pre-Sales Specialist will be involved in the sale since the discovery of the prospect business problems, completion of in-depth business analysis and technical component of the sales proposal. Identifying and responding to live tenders and RFP's. Populate customer reports and outputs following customer workshops (eg RPA workshop outputs).
Marketing assistance The Pre-Sales Specialist will ensure that the marketing department and presales department align closely. Given presales is directly in touch with the market, they can share market feedback with the marketing team. Pre-Sales Specialist will create the technical detail for use in marketing collateral.
Service Offering management assistance The Pre-Sales specialist will gather customer feedback and market demand as well as assessing competitor services providing market feedback to T-Impact management team that can be used to influence or provide feedback on the service offering roadmap.
Quality control Provide accurate and timely management information to include activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI's. Adhere to T-Impact Quality and Business Processes. Interface with the project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Delivery. Build a sales toolkit of re-usable assets, eliminating much of the duplication that occurs today and ensuring a single template for all key sales deliverables (e.g. project profitability analysis).
The successful candidate will demonstrate significant capability & experience with:
Role based skills
- Demonstrable experience in Pre-Sales capacity within a customer facing organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of actively driving and managing the pre-sales process with a variety of customers.
- Working knowledge of our service offerings and current technologies concerning the industry, together with a demonstrable interest in keeping abreast with technical developments within our fields.
- Experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, Operations etc.
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.Â· Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work accordingly.
- Project management experience a distinct advantage.
- Works under broad direction.
- Is fully accountable for own technical work and/or project/ supervisory responsibilities.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives.Â· Establishes own milestones and team objectives, and delegates responsibilities.
- Work is often self-initiated
- Influences organisation, customers, suppliers and peers within industry on the contribution of own specialism. Has significant responsibility for the work of others and for the allocation of resources.
- Makes decisions which impact on the success of assigned projects i.e. results, deadlines and budget.
- Develops business relationships with customers
- Performs a challenging range and variety of complex technical or professional work activities.
- Undertakes work which requires the application of fundamental principles in a wide and often unpredictable range of contexts.
- Understands the relationship between own specialism and wider customer/organisational requirements.
- Advises on the available standards, methods, tools and applications relevant to own specialism and can make correct choices from alternatives.
- Analyses, diagnoses, designs, plans, execute and evaluates work to time, cost and quality targets. Communicates effectively, formally and informally, with colleagues, subordinates and customers.Â· Demonstrates leadership.
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who have diverse objectives.
- Understands the relevance of own area of responsibility/ specialism to the employing organisation.Â· Takes customer requirements into account when making proposals.
- Takes initiative to keep skills up to date.
- Mentors more junior colleagues.
- Maintains an awareness of developments in the industry.
- Analyses requirements and advises on scope and options for operational improvement.
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer.
As we partner with clients on engagements across the UK, you must be able to work on client site and be flexible to travel as required for client projects.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959355506