£22,000 - £32,000
An award-winning business of chartered financial planners is growing in Cranleigh and they are looking for a trainee paraplanner to support the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with Financial Administrative experience looking to take a step up in responsibilities within the financial world.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9-5 and includes a generous employee benefits package, including fully funding for future qualifications and holiday entitlement.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing client files and information
- Analysis of data
- Using software packages to determine investment risk profiles
- Preparing report structures and content
- Assisting the improvement of systems
The ideal candidate will have:
- 18+ months experience in a financial administrative position
- Desirably have a Diploma in Financial Planning but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent organisational skills
If you feel you meet all the above criteria and are looking for the next challenge within the financial word get in touch today.
5Q Consultancy are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with clients within: Financial , Investment Banking , Digital , Marketing , Education , Agricultural , Accountancy , IT & Technical , Construction & Engineering .
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959346455