Paralegal, Wills & Probate, Camden, 18-20k pa, ASAP start
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Paralegal with 0 - 2 yr experience in the (Wills & Probate) sector, working in the Camden (London) area.
Work with a leading wills & probate law firm in London and support the legal team on a wide range of activities related to the administration and transfer of estates handled by the Firm's Partner. The right professional for this role is an organised, detailed oriented paralegal with excellent written English skills and keen to do both admin & paralegal work. No previous work experience in wills & probate is required, but a keen interest in the field would be great, and a background with paralegal work experience in (commercial) law is also a plus. It is an advantage to have experience with audio dictation / transcribing.
- To liaise with clients of the firm under the direction of the partners.
- To assist with the management of court applications and the preparation of application packs
- To work with other team members in relation to the administration of estates and general office activities.
- To assist with all correspondence and associated documents relating to all stages of the administration of estates being handled by the Partners
- To keep files in a neat manner in accordance with the firm?s housekeeping policy
- Indexing and collating information relating to the assets and liabilities of the probate estate
- Type up a copy of dictated material, meeting contributions, or other spoken material, often in real time
This permanent, full-time contract is a great opportunity for the right candidate. The role has a competitive salary of £18K - £20K per annum. The salary can be flexible for the right candidate.
For more details, click on the link and if you're interested, please apply via the link provided; only applications via the Jump.Work platform will be considered for this role. As this role will be starting ASAP, do not wait to apply as it's likely the role will go fast!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959364270