Legal PA Assistant
An opportunity has arisen for a Legal PA Assistant to work for a leading Global Law firm.
They require someone who enjoys a breadth of tasks, and someone who is serious about a long term career in the legal industry. The successful candidate will have a strong desire to build on their skills and works towards longevity in the organisation. They are looking for someone enthusiastic with an eagerness to learn and develop their knowledge.
The role provides highly effective services to the wider team. The candidate will be required to:
- Consistently and proactively deliver high quality work and outstanding client service to internal and external clients
- Demonstrate a "can do" approach and take responsibility for ownership of tasks and positive service delivery
- Demonstrate the ability to engage in a culture of change, supporting the strategy of the firm
- Act in accordance with, and uphold the firm's values
Any successful applicant will need the following skills:
- Strong technical skills across all Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive organisation and time management skills
- The ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment and on own initiative
- Highly motivated with a 'can do' attitude and a willingness and enthusiasm to take on new challenges and develop own role
- Excellent communication skills and able to quickly build strong working relationships with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Proactive and driven attitude
The successful candidate will have:
- Clear understanding of the operation and structure of a law firm
- Ability to achieve continuous improvement and development
This is an amazing opportunity in an environment that offers excellent prospects for progression within this role and within the firm as a whole.
We endeavour to reply to every applicant, however occasionally due to the number of applicants we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Strictly Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959355023