FRC Product Manager - (Credit & Rates)
Caspian One require a Product Manager within Rates & Credit for a large Tier 1 Investment Bank based in the city - this is a contracting role, long term with the possibility of going perm if you wanted.
Thew FX, Rates & Credit Product Strategy team within the FRC Business is responsible for providing specialist expertise with regards to eCommerce solutions. The products encompass various trade capture channels - single dealer platform / multi dealer platform, pricing, and post trade services across FX, Rates and Credit products.
Key areas of this will role will focus on the below:
- Lead & Drive R&C product initiatives.
- Build business cases by identifying target markets and looking at revenue potential
- Engage with clients, Sales and Traders
- Partner with IT and other logistic functions to deliver initiatives by producing BRD's.
- Co-ordinate the launch of new offerings
- Initiate product adjustments
- Work on some brand new projects
Product Management experience - or strong Business Analyst experience
Front office Rates and/or Credit domain expertise
CDS knowledge is essential
Strong technology background
Experience working closely with traders - ideally FX, Fixed Income, Rates & Credit
Trade Platform experience - Neptune, ION etc.
Strong leadership and communication experience
Experience with managing off-shore teams
User roll out experience
Sales side experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959349413