6am to 6pm, 4 on 4 off shift pattern
Our client has two exciting opportunities for Engineers to join their team based in Corby, Northamptonshire.
The ideal Engineers will ensure that working is performed effectively to established plans, while assisting in keeping projects and major works within cost and time budgets according to requirements.
Key Responsibilities of the Engineer
- Work within all of the clients owned property, plant (stationary and moving) and process equipment from roadways to all parts of the of both factories (external and internal).
- Work with all aspects of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, heating, refrigeration, water, civil (building), waste disposal, environmental and food process engineering;
- Assist with the installation and maintenance of new plant/machinery; their repair selection and assisting with the supervision of contractors:
- Adherence to health and safety codes;
- To develop an extensive working knowledge of all engineering work and develop a close working relationship with Production and other functions.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Engineer
- A minimum of City and Guilds in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering.
- A minimum of three years? relevant experience as an engineer.
- Proven experience of participating in factory maintenance and new projects.
- Experience of working collaboratively with contractors to ensure they deliver to cost, standards and time expected.
- Experience of working with ISO9002, HACCP or similar applying TQM Principles.
- Experience in work involving pneumatics or hydraulics is desirable.
Our client aims to be the UK?s number one manufacturer in the chilled home baking category. Their mission is to deliver the best quality product in the market under own label branding through our partnerships with retailers and their commitment to the UK sourced, UK Manufactured and where possible UK supplied sustainable ingredients.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Engineer job click ?apply?. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Suitable skills / experience: Hydraulic Engineer, Pneumatic Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959363066