Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant - Mainstream Primary School - Southwark
My client is based in South London and they are looking for a Behaviour Support TA to join their team immediately. Please see details below:
- 2/3 form entry Primary School
- Exciting and rewarding environment
- Within a vibrant and inclusive community
Minimum requirements for Teachers in this role
- Previous experience within a Primary School
- Friendly and positive attitude
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive rates of pay
- One point of contact - a dedicated consultant with experience in the education sector and excellent relationships with schools across London
- Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
- Access to a range of exclusive roles which are not advertised on job boards and bulletins
- Access to our "refer a friend" scheme - receive £100 per candidate placed that you refer
How to apply:
If you are a Teaching Assistant or know anyone that is looking please send your up to date CV to the Tempest Resourcing website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959346311