Electronic / Mechatronic Engineer
Motion Impossible are looking to expand their R&D team with an engineer who can design advanced electronic control systems for mechanical systems.
Key areas of experience we are looking for include: remote electric vehicles, stabilisation systems, robotics, brushless motors, motor control, control systems, battery management and if possible RF. Any experience in product development for TV, Film and camera stabilisation would be a benefit.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in electronics or mechatronics engineering or similar
- Electronics knowledge and experience
- PCB design
- Schematic design
- Hardware debugging skills and strong analytical mindset
- Embedded software including C/C++, Arduino, Venom 2
- Electrical systems design
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of delivering R&D projects to deadlines
Reporting to the CTO & CEO of a small and rapidly growing company you will be responsible for the design, development and planning of electronic and electrical design and development. You will ensure projects are planned and delivered to meet our timescales, liaise with our R&D and production teams to provide end to end support to all surrounding departments.
The role is full time, located at our Bristol R&D office (BS16). Salary for this role; upwards of £30,000 (dependant on experience), with excellent opportunities within our growing business. The successful candidate should be able to start as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959351925