Gate Automation Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Gate Automation Engineer to join a well-established company based in Leicester.
You must have previous knowledge and experience of Gate Automation systems and Access Control systems. Experience of Welding would be beneficial. You will be involved in installations of new systems, retrofit and fault finding so experience is essential.
This field based role will be a demanding role, working under pressure and to strict deadlines. You will have the responsibility of installing new Gate Automation Systems or undertaking the maintenance of existing systems, working individually or as part of a team as required. Fluent English both spoken and written is a must as you will be dealing with residents and customers and delivering detailed and accurate reports to the Office.
An ideal Service and Installation Engineer will hold the following skills and experiences
- Must have previous experience with Gate Automation
- Valid UK Driving License
- Knowledge of Door Entry Systems/ Access Control Panels/ Door Automation systems would be beneficial
- Fluent English spoken and written skills is a must
- Ideally living within 30 miles of the company office (LE4 Area)
- Have good knowledge and understanding of health and safety aspects related to any Gate/Door Automation
- Act responsibly and with care for themselves, the property of other and their team
Competitive Salary ? Negotiable depending on experience + Overtime and Annual bonus
The working hours will be 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 08:00am ? 4:30pm. Overtime and Saturdays will be available.
You will also be provided with a company van, fuel card, mobile phone, uniform, Health and Safety training, in-house training on company products and 28 days paid holiday inc bank holidays.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and attributes for this role then please apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959345918