Accounts Assistant - Sales Ledger
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand?s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and brand passion when we recruit. We seek talent with creative mindsets who are collaborative in their approach. Our brand ambassadors act with humility and treat those around them with respect. Obsessed with brand experience, we constantly strive to develop the brand and customer journey. By 2020, our aim is to lead the industry with best in class talent.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The Finance Department has responsibility for all aspects of financial and management reporting, taxation, cash management and treasury for the worldwide business. The aim of this role is to ensure the Wholesale Sales Ledger are completed accurately and to department deadlines.
- Responsible for the day to day running of all wholesale accounts receivable and credit control
- Credit control of all accounts in line with Company policy and process.
- Creating accounts for new customers.
- Producing invoices and credit notes for all wholesale customers and posting to in house system.
- Posting and allocation of all payments to the in house accounting system
- Reconciliation of all wholesale accounts
- Dealing with invoicing queries in an effective and timely manner.
- Debtor reporting and analysis.
- Regular organisation of in-house accounting system for all wholesale accounts.
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all accounts and responding politely and in a timely fashion.
- Assistance with Bank reconciliations for all Banks and regular housekeeping.
- Undertaking any other duties which may be requested by the Line Manager, for which training and/or an explanation has been provided and understood.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Previous experience in a similar role or working in a finance department.
- Previous Credit control experience is desirable.
- Good attention to detail and ability to identify errors.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good excel and data entry skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, commercially focused environment and able to adapt to change quickly
- Disciplined approach to production and documentation of work.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959350766