Junior Gate Access Engineer
SC56 - Junior Gate Access Engineer
First Military Recruitment are currently searching for a Junior Gate Access Engineer on behalf of our client based in Gloucestershire. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join a well-established and growing Fire and Security Company.
The role of the Junior Gate Access Engineer will be to work with the Gate Access Installation Team, Installing Gates across the UK. The ideal candidate will need be physically fit due to the physical demand of this role, along with a basic understanding of electrical and construction work.
This is a relatively new project and once established, it would be our aim that the successful candidate for this role will gain enough experience to lead their own team.
This role would suit ex-military candidates and applications from former service personnel are encouraged.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Observe all H&S guidelines to ensure safety of one's self and others.
* Be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
* Assist where necessary with the completion of paperwork.
* Have knowledge of materials and building methods Basic skills / knowledge in welding, ground works, concreting and fabrication.
* Share best practice and knowledge with other team members.
* Promote a positive company image at all times.
* Be able to use computerised equipment.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Prepared to work outdoors all year round
* Logical problem solver
* Have some basic technical knowledge of Electrical and Construction work
* Adaptable and ready for a challenge
* Able to work outside of the team as well as within the team
* Ability to stay away for up to a week at a time
* Happy to work across the UK
* Good communication skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959341519