Sysadmin - Platform & Core Services
Working within a small cross-functional team providing administration, configuration, and monitoring of highly available multi-tier SaaS systems based across internal and external data centres.
Job Role Responsibilities
Your job role will involve the configuration and administration of Zonal?s mission critical SaaS infrastructure.
Providing insight into service health, identification, and resolution of issues through expertise and proactive monitoring. Automation, deployment, and configuration management.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years? experience administering highly available multi-tenant infrastructure, either public cloud or on premise
- Solid scripting ability for task automation
- Experience in Microsoft Server technologies, Active Directory, DNS, DFSR
- Experience in multi-site services
- Networking concepts and protocols
- Veeam Backup and Replication
- Remote Desktop Gateway administration
- Microservices or containerisation
- Application level monitoring
- Administering a VMware guest environment
- Influencing change and development team collaboration
- Degree educated or relevant professional certification
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service both internally and externally within an IT service environment
- Planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others, adapting quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met
- Customer service; must understand and respond to customer needs (internal and external) and exceed expectations where possible.
- Communication and team working; must work co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicate information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959350455