Umbraco Web Developer
Umbraco Web Developer that has working knowledge of .Net, C#, HTML and CSS with the ability to write clean, well thought-out code is required by a leading Organisation based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: £33,500 - £35,400 pro rata
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years? service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Car Lease Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week
(Willing to consider Part-Time Applicants that can 28 Hours per Week)
TYPE: 12 Month Fixed-Term Contract
DOGS: There are frequently dogs on site. Therefore, you must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
We have a fantastic new 12-month fixed term contract job opportunity for a Umbraco Web Developer that has working knowledge of .Net, C#, HTML and CSS with the ability to write clean, well thought-out code.
Working as the Umbraco Web Developer you will join the Digital Team and will be part of a friendly, chatty and supportive environment.
As the Umbraco Web Developer, you will work on a range of projects delivering exciting and innovative features for internal and external users of their web site. In this brand-new role, you'll have the opportunity to contribute new ideas and develop your skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Umbraco Web Developer:
- Supporting the technical development of projects
- Ensuring you produce the best possible work you can and using the team around you for support
- Coming up with new ideas and innovations to make better products
- Actively participate with the team in planning and reviews
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Experience building Umbraco 7 sites
- A working knowledge of .NET and C#
- Writing unit tests and using unit test frameworks
- Working using Agile / Scrum
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Intelligent and able to write clean, well thought-out code
- Keen to learn new technology
- Excellent, demonstrable understanding of coding standards and best practices
- Enthusiasm for technology and creating websites
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Experience in any of the following would be great:
- Creating Umbraco modules
- Have made Umbraco modules available on ***************
- SQL, T-SQL experience
- Making fast, responsive websites
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV?s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-C3714
Full Time and Part Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Reading, Berkshire.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959359538