Project Engineer is required for an established and expanding manufacturer of bespoke heat equipment. They currently supply a diverse spectrum of clients within the blue chip sector that operate globally within aerospace, and the automotive and oil and gas sector.
The successful candidate will be tasked with providing technical support and sale supports to customers. The project engineer will produce designs whilst identifying technical challenges whilst quoting the project and implementing solutions throughout the project. The project engineer will produce drawings and technical calculations. The project engineer will be required to manage and liaise with various staff members to certify the smooth running of commercial contracts, from the quotation stage, contract review and the final commissioning ensuring the projects are on time and budget whilst holding regular meetings with customers and management to review the current design and projects. The project engineer will be required to produce 3D and 2d CAD drawings that match the criteria of current legislation and cost effective solutions.
Project Engineer Position Requirements
- 3 years' experience as a project engineer, ideally mechanical engineering
- Engineering Bachelors or Master's degree
- Strong Organisation skills
- Good Interpersonal skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a UK driving licence
Project Engineer Position Remuneration
- Starting salary of £28,000-£38,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Early finish on Fridays
- Training & Progression Available.
- 25 days' holiday + Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959338099