Linux System Administrator
An exciting role has become available within a leading fin-tech company.
Due to a recent expansion, they would like to welcome a Linux System Administrator to their growing team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a similar role, with monitoring, installation and security testing responsibility for servers, and network infrastructure.
- Monitoring and maintaining the server structure
- Installing and configuring servers
- Testing and applying software and maintenance patches
- Advising on all matters of information security
- Performing back up, file replications and script management for servers
- Run regular security audits on routine basis
- Document and maintain procedures
The technical requirements:
- Extensive experience with Linux Server Administration
- Strong My SQL administration experience is essential
- Previous security testing experience
- Configuration Management system experience
- Previous System Administrator experience
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure operations
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard knowledge or experience is preferred but not essential
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959352729