Solution Architect - London - c£75,000
Pre-Sales Solution Architect - c£75,000 - London
The Pre- Sales Solution Architect is responsible for partnering with a Business Development lead to drive revenue by helping to qualify new business sales opportunities and then bring those qualified opportunities to closure
About the Pre-Sales Solution Architect Role
As a Pre-Sales Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Pre-sales technical leadership on Windows Azure Platform (PaaS).
- During the sales process, help the sales organisation produce compelling and workable solutions, including working directly with potential or existing customers where needed.
- Manage technical elements of client engagements and may take the role as solution manager for any implementation work carried out for a given customer.
About the Pre-Sales Solution Architect
The Pre-sales solution Architect will have the following essential Technical skill set:
- Enterprise design patterns
- Cloud (PaaS) development platform services (Azure) and how to apply these correctly to the architecture and design of a customer solution.
- Ability to build and code limited proof of concepts using Microsoft tools e.g. C# in Visual Studio.
- A knowledge of Azure Infrastructure (IaaS) services to complement PaaS services.
About the company
A global Microsoft Gold Partner with offices around the world. A leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
As you could imagine, a role of this kind does not come on the market often so do not hesitate and apply now to avoid disappointment! Contact me on *************** for a confidential chat to discuss this role and other roles I am actively working on.
At Mortimer Bell International, we also operate a "Refer a Friend" scheme. If you know someone who matches the criteria of this role, forward their name and contact number to: and providing your referral is placed in a new position, you will receive £250 worth of holiday gift vouchers.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959346168